Nomination forms for elected town office may be obtained from the Town Clerk Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm. Prospective candidates must fill out the petition file it by Monday, Jan 27, at 5 pm with at least 30 signatures. Please be sure that voters print legibly so that their names can be verified. If you have any questions about running for local office, please contact Town Clerk Colleen Haag at 985-5116. Open town positions are as follows:
- Town Moderator (one-year term)
- School Moderator (one-year term)
- Selectboard (two-year term)
- Selectboard (three-year term)
- Town Constable (two-year term)
- Town School Director (three-year term)
- Town School Director (two-year term)
- CVU School Director (three-year term)
Wednesday, Jan. 22
Last day for filing petitions for articles to be included on the Town Meeting warning for the ballot.
Monday, Jan. 27
Last day for candidate petitions to be filed (5 pm). Nomination forms can be obtained from the Town Clerk’s office Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm.
Wednesday, Feb. 26
This is the last day to register to vote for Town Meeting.