Tuesday, Feb. 11, 7pm at Shelburne Town Center
- Call to Order
- Consider Approval of Agenda.*
- Consider approval of the minutes of Jan. 28, 2013.*
- Citizen Participation (Opportunity for public comment on any Town Business that is not included on this agenda)
- Announcements and Selectboard Comments or Questions
- Manager’s Report
- Public hearing to consider amendments to the Shelburne Zoning Bylaws.*
- (adding Pet Care Facilities as a conditional use in the Mixed Use Zoning
- District, Modifying the Neighborhood Overlay District Purpose Statement and
- Overlay Map and modifying the requirements to periphery buffers in
- Commercial PUDS.
- Presentation and discussion of the status of Shelburne’s stormwater permits and possible future impacts on Shelburne residents, businesses and Town resources.
Reasonable accommodations shall be provided upon request to ensure that this meeting is accessible to all individuals regardless of disability.