New single family residential lot approved on Webster Road
|September 12, 2012||Filled under DRB, Municipal||
by Carol Casey
At its meeting on Sept. 5, the Development Review Board (DRB) approved a sketch plan for subdividing a 6.9-acre property at 5800 Spear Street into two lots. The existing lot at the corner of Webster Road and Spear Street will be reduced in size to 3.8 acres and continue to be used as the Kwiniaska Golf Course office building. A new lot of 3.14 acres will be created on its western border and accessed from Webster Road.
In other business, the DRB approved:
• A design review application submitted by William and Nitchamon Alexander for a free-standing sign reading “Thai Catering of Vermont” at 5997 Shelburne Road. This sign will replace the Alpine Web Design sign at the same location.
• A design review application for a new projecting sign at 5247 Shelburne Road reading, “Breakfast & Lunch 7 am to 2 pm” for the Next Door Bakery.
• A sketch plan to add four 30’ by 140’ storage buildings and a 30’ by 36’ storage shed at the Shelburne Village Mini Storage facility on Shelburne Road.
• A sketch plan to subdivide a commonly owned lot at 211 Ordway Shore Road into two parcels and merge the resulting parcels with the lots on either side owned by Charles & Valerie Maniscalco and the Lola Van Wagenen Family Trust.
• A final plan amendment to modify a building envelope for lot 4 and adjust a boundary line between lots 2 and 4 at 136 and 139 Monarch Road.
The next meeting of the DRB will be held on Wednesday, Sept.19 at 7 pm in the Municipal Center.